Well I had an awesome thanksgiving, hope you all did too! My mom made the world’s best turkey, she soaked it in applesauce, oranges, cloves, ginger, and kosher salt for three days then smoked it over the grill… mmm. I missed Thankgiving at my aunt and uncle’s today though because I’m sick with a fever and sore throat. I should go to bed, it is almost midnight, but I wanted to make a list of things I’m thankful for.
1. My family. You guys are great even if you’re a little crazy sometimes!!! I love you and am very thankful that most of you live within a half hour of my house. Even those of you I don’t see often enough (Hi heybaileykay!), you are the sweetest people and I love being able to talk to you on the phone and through e-mail!
2. My friends, I am so thankful to have you. You put up with me and my weirdness and are the coolest ever.
3. My house, because I know I’m very fortunate to have a roof over my head when so many other people have nothing.
4. The whole blogging community/LRRHers. Even though I’ve only met about a quarter of you guys, you are some of my best friends and I love reading your blogs.
5. The internet. What would be do without you, internet?
6. Libraries and all those nice people at Barnes and Noble!
7. My church and all the people in it
8. And of course, last but most certainly not least, the reason I have everything I’m thankful for- God.
Oh well, now it is midnight and I’m going to go to sleep. I am also thankful for my very soft blankets.