Tagged by my dear Erin :)
1. I got fifteen books from the library, read five in one night, but now I have three left and don’t really want to read anymore. This is a sign I probably have some terminal illness, because I ALWAYS want to read.
2. I found out yesterday that a) Sara Groves is inspired by Patty Griffin (PATTY GRIFFIN FTW) and b) she will be here in February and I get to go see her with my daddy.
3. After going geocaching yesterday, I think I like it. I always hated it and thought it was pointless… but this time it led us to a tiny (TINY) little cemetery that I thought ridiculously interesting, even if it was sad. I think a blog post about it shall follow soon.
4. It is my sister’s birthday tomorrow. She shall be twelve. I think. I can never really remember how old she is, but I think it’s twelve. However, I put off getting her present from Amazon.com and sadly it won’t be here until after her birthday. I know, I’m an awful sister.
5. I made a necklace in art class. It’s a silver heart, rather blah, not that interesting, and I got a little pendant that said “faith” a few years ago that wasn’t that interesting. But then I put them both on the SAME CHAIN… and was told it looked like it said something in Hebrew, at which point I decided never to take it off.
6. My AMAZING friends who moved to KY a few years ago are HERE IN AZ! I am SO excited to see my dear Hannah and Grace again…. For a few months! SO happy. AAND Erin is moving out here VERY SOON so I shall have all these amazing people in my life.
7. I love cranberry juice. Which is a good thing, cause we accidentally made a whole lot of it. A WHOLE lot.
I tag… my mega-me, Bailey, because she’s the most amazing cousin/sister on earth, and Mikayla, because she’s awesome and it’s her birthday and she is sick. :(